Add an edgy twist to your look with this simple ear cuff.
Designed to clip on to the mid / upper ear, this contemporary cuff is super easy to wear and offers a hassle free way to add style to non-pierced ears.
Suitable for everyday - they can be worn casually or for an evening out.
Fitting the cuff:
- Find the narrowest part of your ear. In most people this is the top curled over part of the ear or just above the lobe.
- Slide the ear cuff into position - rotating the ear cuff slightly as you do this can help.
- Be careful not to try and widen the opening of cuff too much as this can damage your jewellery.
- The ear cuff can be worn at the top of the ear or in the centre depending on your ear shape.
- Once in position, very slightly tighten to secure (an ear cuff is like a clip on earring in that it needs some pressure to stay on the ear). Although the cuffs are smooth, some people may find this a little uncomfortable if worn for a long period of time.
As with all jewellery, it is recommended to remove it for bathing and sleeping however they are sterling silver.
The cost is for a single ear cuff
Each ear cuff comes beautifully packaged in either a gift box OR an organza bag wrapped in tissue paper, sealed with an Annie's Closet label.
If this is a gift, we will happily send directly to the recipient. Please write your personal message in the comments at checkout and a handwritten card will be enclosed with the order. No reference to the price of the item will be included.
Please note: Earrings are strictly non-returnable due to hygiene reasons. This does not affect your right to return faulty products or your statutory rights
Part of the Annie's Closet Jewellery Collection. Annie's Closet is a fashion accessories boutique based in Horsham, West Sussex & online.
We use Royal Mail 1st & 2nd class post, (dependant on the weight/size of the order), and obtain proof of postage. This keeps the cost down as much as possible for our Customers. All items are wrapped in tissue and posted in a waterproof packet so they won't get wet in the rain.
Postage and Packing is calculated at checkout.
Typical 1st class p&p rates are:
- £2.50 for small products, i.e. a lightweight scarf or jewellery
- £4.50 for bags, multiple items, clothing & heavier scarves
Typical 2nd class p&p rates are:
- £1.80 for small products, i.e. a lightweight scarf or jewellery
- £3.55 for bags, multiple items, clothing & heavier scarves