We use Royal Mail 1st & 2nd class post, (or tracked recorded delivery if required) and always obtain a proof of postage.
All items are wrapped in pink tissue paper and packaged in waterproof envelopes.
Postage and packing is calculated at checkout, based on the size and weight of your order. All orders over £60.00 are eligible for free UK 2nd class delivery.
Typical 1st class p&p rates are:
Typical 2nd class p&p rates are:
Click & Collect
Annie's Closet is based in Horsham, West Sussex and you are welcome to collect your order. Please leave a message in the comments section of the order with a preferred time / date and you will be contacted to confirm this. During the uncertain times of the COVID-19 virus, we are able to leave items for collection in a safe place.
Receipts are sent via email with every order.
We want everyone who shops with Annie's Closet to be happy, so please Contact Us if you have an item you wish to return and we will do our upmost to help.
• Orders may be returned within 30 days from the date you receive the item for a refund or exchange.
• Returned items must be unwashed, unworn, unused and undamaged with any original tags still intact (if the item is a leather bag, the stuffing must also be inside the bag).
• Your choice of a replacement or refund will be arranged after the return has been checked.
• Please note earrings are strictly non returnable, even if still in original packaging.
• Please Contact Us for the return address. Returns will not be accepted by post without prior agreement.
• Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment that was used to place your order. Please allow 24 hours with paypal and up to 10 business days with credit / debit card for your refund to appear.
• The original postage fee is non-refundable.
• Unless a mistake has been made by Annie's Closet, returns will be at your own cost. Please obtain a (free) proof of postage from the post office. Should the item go missing in transit, you will then be able to claim with Royal Mail.